Internet Connection / Najm
- Corporate Internet
MEC Corporate Internet Access provides dedicated high-performance connectivity for linking offices in various countries with a single supplier, fully managed access to a full range of resources (Web browser, E-mail, Newsgroups, data file transfer), providing companies who want to extend their international business relations and who want to keep up with the latest technology applied in their field of action with an ideal tool.
Choose the expert's option to connect your company or organization to the Internet: we will install, test and service the complete access system, including hardware and customize it according to your needs.
- Intranet Connect
With itsIntranet Connect option MEC provides a high-performance, secure and reliable communication tool to exchange company-specific information within and among all your business locations, avoiding the risk of intrusion and unauthorized access. Intranets not only widely reduces operation costs: it also increases team motivation and teamwork within your staff, its creativity and productivity and allows you to easily and cost-effectively train your staff with up-to-date information and technology. Your Intranet can be configured according to your organization's requirements, and add selected information and tools provided through the public Internet.
Take advantage of MEC's expertise to elaborate your own Intranet!
- Remote LAN
The Remote LAN Access service allows your mobile or remote PC users to dial into any of our global network's dial service access points worldwide to link with intranets or your corporate LANs.
As more and more small branch offices need to access information on LANs globally, Remote LAN Access provides an ideal solution to improve communications and reduce costs. With Remote LAN Access, costly leased lines and international or long distance telephone calls are avoided.
- Leased Line
This service is geared towards medium to large organizations that have more sophisticated Internet connectivity requirements than the average person. Dedicated Internet leased line access is provided at various speeds-64 Kbps, 128 Kbps, 256 Kbps, 512 Kbps, 1 Mbps, and 2 Mbps.
ADSL is the ultimate method of Internet connectivity, ideal for individuals and corporate users with heavy download requirements. By using an existing telephone line, ADSL operates as an "always-on," fast Internet connection without interfering with the user's normal phone usage, allowing customers to surf the web and chat on the phone at the same time.
- Integrated Services Digital Network ( ISDN)
Saves you time and money. ISDN is a system of digital telephone connections allowing data, voice , and video to be instantly transmitted across the world.
- If you have a medium to large enterprise or organization.
- If you frequently experience busy signals due the using more than one communication medium at a time like the fax and the internet.
- If you are looking for an efficient and economical communication tool.
- If you are interested in engaging in a videoconference from your home or office.
- If you have multiple extensions on your telephone line and seek an easier way to manage your incoming calls
- Dial up
MEC dial-up service is a cost-effective way to get connected to the Internet. Our service is suited for students, home users and small businesses by offering speedy and high quality connectivity to the Internet at reasonable prices.
MEC has many plans - ranging from basic to premium packages -designed to accommodate a variety of Internet needs.
- No deposit required.
- High quality connectivity to the internet.
- 5 MB size limit per mailbox.
- Customer Care and Technical support Teams are dedicated to providing the best service at all times.
- Internet Pre-paid cards
Sold in two types of cards:
- First type costs 2JD/card, includes 20 hours plus a free time from 12 p.m. – 7 a.m. for one month period.
- Second type costs 5JD/card, includes 50 hours plus free time from 12 p.m. – 7 a.m. for a period of two months.